Compass Packs N.E.S.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compass Packs N.E.S.W

One pack in the north. One in the west. One in the south. One in the east. Who will tower over all?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kisa's search of a mate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ralley
Admin

Kisa's search of a mate Empty
PostSubject: Kisa's search of a mate   Kisa's search of a mate EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:03 pm

Kisa thudded onto the lands. Her eyes glowed a pretty icy blue. Her pure black wings were fully extended and she took off into the sky. She lifted her head at the wind as it played with her pelt. She smiled into the wind and returned back to earth. She sat by the lake, looking into her reflection. She lifted her muzzle to the sky and let out a long howl, she called for a he-wolf, a mate, to rule the Avalon Packs and Compass Packs with her.
(Sorry rockstar i could not think so i used your intro to your post on your website)
Back to top Go down
https://compasspacks.board-directory.net
RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Kisa's search of a mate   Kisa's search of a mate EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:48 am

(heyy guess who it is??)

King flew down beside her,"Hello."
Back to top Go down
jdog2233443322

jdog2233443322

PostSubject: Re: Kisa's search of a mate   Kisa's search of a mate EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:23 pm

then Lou a coal black wolf also landed beside her and said"hi lovly, i dont wana be alpha i just wana be in a pack, i am lonely you see." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Kisa's search of a mate   Kisa's search of a mate EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:15 am

King smiled at Kisa, "You look very familiar... do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisa's search of a mate   Kisa's search of a mate Empty

Back to top Go down

Kisa's search of a mate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Compass Packs N.E.S.W :: Wolf Lands :: Roamers Woods-
Jump to: