Compass Packs N.E.S.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compass Packs N.E.S.W

One pack in the north. One in the west. One in the south. One in the east. Who will tower over all?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting Out...............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ralley
Admin

Starting Out............... Empty
PostSubject: Starting Out...............   Starting Out............... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Ralley and Damon walk out side up to the gate. Ralley posts a sign up that says "Help Wanted" turns and walks into the office to grab something. Damon however stays out side and feeds the horses and dogs then sits down on the steps and waits for some one to come. Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://compasspacks.board-directory.net
cranknjack

PostSubject: Re: Starting Out...............   Starting Out............... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:01 pm

Sara walked out to the man on the steps, "Are there any posistions open?"
Back to top Go down
Ralley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starting Out...............   Starting Out............... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Damon stood up "Yeah its only me and Ralley here so what can you do and im Damon" he stuck his hand out to shake hands with her.
Back to top Go down
https://compasspacks.board-directory.net
cranknjack

PostSubject: Re: Starting Out...............   Starting Out............... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:29 am

"I'm Sara," she shook his hand,"And I can do lunging and lessons."
Back to top Go down
jdog2233443322

jdog2233443322

PostSubject: Re: Starting Out...............   Starting Out............... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:15 pm

"hi i am kelsa and i say your sign over there and i wanted to tell you that i can teach western or help you feed the animals under one condition , i get one of the horses, agreed?" sain a brown haird,browneyed 19 year old girl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting Out...............   Starting Out............... Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting Out...............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Compass Packs N.E.S.W :: Human Lands :: Sri Lanka Stables-
Jump to: